A room spray with natural essential oils to comfort and soothe at bedtime. Perfect to use in rooms - during day naps, during bedtime or when traveling. With natural antibacterial properties, it can also be used as a germ killing surface spray on toys, doorknobs and other household surfaces.
- Contains natural essential oils of Eucalyptus, Menthol, Rosemary & Oil of Wintergreen
- Creates instant aromatherapy vapours that comfort and soothe
- Use in children’s bedrooms or adult bedrooms before sleep – during day naps or at night, or when traveling
- With natural antibacterial properties, it can also be used as a germ killing surface spray on toys, doorknobs and other household surfaces
- Suitable for all ages
- No harsh chemicals or artificial fragrance
Simply spray around children’s bedrooms or adult bedrooms before sleep – great for day naps, night time or when traveling.
Spray around the room for approx. 3-5 seconds. Allow the product to settle before placing child to sleep in the room.
Kill germs & bacteria
Spray onto surfaces including door handles, change tables, rubbish, nappy bins and toys, to kill germs and bacteria.
Hold can 15-20cm from surface and spray until covered in mist. Test an inconspicuous area first before use.
Use as a natural room deodoriser to remove odours. With no harsh chemicals, it’s a perfect alternative to artificial fragrances.
Freshen mattresses when changing the sheets on cots, children’s or adult’s beds.
Hold can 15-20cm from mattress and spray thoroughly. Allow to dry for a few minutes.
Keep out of the reach of children. Pressurised dispenser. Extremely flammable. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material Keep away from sources of ignition – no smoking. Store dry below 30°
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. Propellant: hydrocarbon.
For external use only. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.