Click here to visit our store.
Each 1mL of Euky Bear Inhalant contains eucalyptus oil, menthol, rosemary oil and methyl salicylate and the slow release propylene glycol base ensures Euky Bear Inhalant vaporises slowly and evenly for maximum relief over a long period of time.
Shake well before use.
In a steam vaporiser
Pour 10mL (approx. 2.5 capfuls) of Euky Bear Inhalant into water container and add water to fill level. Use vaporiser according to manufacturer’s directions.
Pour in hot water. Add 1 mL of inhalant to each 250mL of water used, or 4mL per litre. Use inhaler according to manufacturer’s directions.
In a bowl or basin
Carefully fill a heat-proof bowl or basin with steaming hot water and place on a stable surface, such as a table. Add inhalant – 1mL per 250mL of water used, or 4mL per litre. Seated comfortably with feet on the floor, lean over the steaming bowl and inhale the vapours. It can help to drape a towel over the head and shoulders to form a ‘tent’ while inhaling the steam.
Keep out of reach of children. For use in steam only. Not to be taken. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor.
Caution: All products are for external use only. Use only as directed. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or in the case of very young children.
- Provides natural and effective relief from nasal congestion from colds & flu
- Contains natural blend of essential oils (eucalyptus, rosemary and menthol)
- Can be used in a steam vaporiser, in an inhaler or in a bowl/ basin of hot water (pls see instructions below)
- Has strong, effective, long-lasting aromatic medicinal vapours
- Water-soluble: completely dissolves in the water for more even, consistent vapours
- Contains a bitterant to deter accidental ingestion
- Smells good
- Suitable for all ages
In a steam vaporiser
Pour 10mL (approx. 2.5 capfuls) of Euky Bear Sleepy Time Inhalant into water container and add water up to the fill level. Use the vaporiser according to manufacturer’s instructions.
When using the inhalant for children under 2, allow good ventilation in the room (for example, opening a door) as some babies can be sensitive to the strong aroma of essential oils.
In the bath
Add 10mL of Euky Bear Sleepy Time Inhalant into bath and add warm water.
Keep out of reach of children. For use in steam only. Not to be taken. Contains bitterant to deter accidental ingestion. Use only as directed. Store below 30° C. Contains Ethanol. If symptoms persist contact your healthcare practitioner.
- Provides soothing, aromatic lavender vapours to help children wind down and relax before bedtime. Great for adults too.
- A great sleep aid; could be part of a bed-time routine,
- Suitable for all ages
- Water-soluble; disperses evenly for strong, better quality vapours
- For use in Euky Bear Steam vaporiser; it creates all-night comfort and a peaceful ambience to aid better sleep.
- Contains special non-toxic ingredients to help keep your Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser at its peak efficiency. The tablets clean the vaporiser as it steams.
- Prevents the formation of mineral deposits inside the vaporiser's heating module. When there's too much mineral build-up, the vaporiser may not produce as much steam or may stop functioning.
- Easy-to-use, no mess and no fuss.
- Use 1 to 2 tablets each time the vaporiser is used to maintain its peak efficiency.
- For external use only; not to be ingested
*This is not a cough & cold remedy but it's another inhalant which you can use on your Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser.
Australia’s My Child Excellence Awards Winner-Favorite Baby Sleep Aid (2013)
Quietest Vaporiser in the market
Suitable for kids (all ages) and adults
- Creates all-night natural steam vapours to help soothe irritated throats, thin phlegm and reduce coughing due to colds, flu, bronchitis or croup.
- Raises humidity to healthier levels to make breathing easier (especially in air-conditioned and low-humidity environments)
- Hygienic: heating to create ‘warm steam’ kills bacteria unlike cool ‘mist’ humidifiers which may expel contaminated water droplets.
- Features a safe, cool-touch water chamber and is specially designed so inhalant is added inside the chamber, out of reach of little fingers.
- Quiet vaporiser - steams silently so it won't disturb your rest.
- Suitable for the whole family - steam helps naturally relieve congestion.
- Please use with Euky Bear Inhalant and Euky Bear Vaporiser Cleaning tablets.
Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser's quiet operation enables patients to sleep soundly.
Some vaporisers have two electrodes in contact with the water. Whenever they are switched on, the water is electrified, thus, there is the risk of accidental electrocution. Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser's heating element is safe because it's fully enclosed.
No medication cup required.
Inhalant in a cup can attract young children to dip their fingers and taste it which may cause accidental poisoning. Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser eliminates this problem since the inhalant can be added directly to the water.
No Special Water Required
Operates with any type of water suitable for drinking. It works perfectly in hard or soft water.
Up to 14-Hour Operation
Runs continuously up to 14 hours (if water level is at the maximum level from the start).
Starts steaming quickly, within 3 to 4 minutes.
Safety Night Light
Shows when the Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser is switched on. It is also useful to show exactly where it is in a dark bedroom.
Directions for use:
IMPORTANT: Ensure vaporiser is unplugged during set up.
1. Remove heating module by turning anti-clockwise.
2. Shake inhalant before use. Add 10mL (approx. 2 capfuls) of inhalant to the container.
3. Put 2 Euky Bear Vaporiser Cleaning Tablets. The cleaning tablets prevent the formation of mineral deposits inside the heating module. (If you don't use Euky Bear vaporiser cleaning tablets, mineral deposits will accumulate inside the heating module which may cause the vaporiser to stop functioning.)
4. Add tap water or distilled water to the container. Important: Do NOT overfill – fill only to the level indicated on the container. Also, use fresh water each time the vaporiser is used.
5. Replace the heating module and gently turn clockwise into “locked” position.
6. Position vaporiser on the floor at least 1.2 meters away from any person. It’s best to use it in an open, well-ventilated room to prevent excess humidity.
Make sure the vaporiser's cord is flat and out of the way to prevent passers-by from tripping it. Also, please ensure that the vaporiser is out of reach of children - the spout where the steam comes out is hot.
7. To turn the vaporiser on, plug into a power outlet. The vaporiser will produce steam within 3 to 4 minutes. (Please note that the vaporiser doesn't have an ON/OFF switch. When it is plugged in, it is automatically ON.)
8. To turn the vaporiser off, unplug it from the power outlet. Please make sure the vaporiser never runs out of water while it is plugged in as this may cause it to overheat.
Always unplug the vaporiser from the power outlet after every use. (Since the vaporiser doesn't have an ON/OFF switch, it remains ON until it is unplugged from the power outlet).
9. After use, always drain the leftover water from the container (please note that leftover water solution can never be re-used). After draining the water container, rinse it with plain water; do not use soap or cleaning agents. Also rinse the base of the heating module with plain water but do not submerge power cords. Dry all parts thoroughly before storing.
- To get the most out of your vaporiser, we recommend using Euky Bear inhalants only. These inhalants are water soluble and specially formulated for the Euky Bear steam vaporiser.
- If you don't want to use an inhalant for the Vaporiser, you may use plain water (but NEVER put salt into the vaporiser).
- Rubbed into the chest, neck or feet this soothing rub provides therapeutic vapours which help clear a stuffy nose, soothes the throat and eases coughs
- helps breathe easier and sleep better
- relieves muscular pains and aches
- can be used as a soothing balm for minor insect bites
- can be used as an inhalant for steam therapy (pls see instructions below)
- Mid-strength - stronger than ‘baby’ chest rubs but still very gentle on most sensitive skin
- Non-greasy and readily absorbed into skin
- Comes in a handy tube - No messy ointment pots or grease under fingernails; just squeeze the right amount from tube
- Suitable for kids (age 12 months & up) and adults.
- Below the age of 12 months, Euky Bearub can be used by putting onto a tissue and placing it near the head of the bed or cot. Although Euky Bearub is a gentle formula, as a precaution we advise not to use directly on baby’s skin unless on the advice of your health professional.
- Safe to use in pregnancy and breastfeeding
How to use Euky Bearub as an inhalant:
Dissolve two teaspoonfuls (8g) of Euky Bearub in a bowl of steaming hot water and inhale vapour, covering head with a towel.
Eucalyptus oil, eucalyptol, menthol, camphor and rosemary oil.
For external use only. Use only as directed. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or in the case of very young children. Keep out of reach of children.